Friday, April 09, 2010

Starting up again

From Nature

The picture is unrelated. This is a photo I took at the park by my place. I wanted to start up photography, so this is one of many that will be up soon, I'm hoping. I'm still going through photos, and figuring out the best way to do this. I've created a Picasa web album, and as I'm now completely addicted to google and all of their inter-connecting networking options...I've decided to keep my blogspot :)

Back onto the subject of crafting, a co-worker and I are starting up our knitting club again, HOW EXCITING! I don't think we had a proper meeting since last year. Things started getting busy around then at work. We decided to do a knit-along with each other and chose a pattern from "Knit Picks". My first pattern that I've -bought-. It's a long-ish cowl neck sweater, and we're heading to Dressew soon in hopes that we'll find what we need there :). I'm done the ribbing on the bottom of the sweater, pics of progress will be up soon :D

Crafting that needs to get done:
Two berets
One fingerless glove (...yes that's right, one!)
Earrings (ohh...so many beads, and I have no tools for this!)
Sewing (pillows)
Scrapbooking
Shadow box

Non-crafting stuff that needs to get done:
editing and putting up pics that have been piled up since my trip to Mexico

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment