Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goofy (day 4)

From Crafty Bunny

A co-worker of mine got this for me from Disneyland California. He frequents there, I swear he goes once a year. He found the site with these super cute Disney Characters and shared it with me. I went ga-ga over every character they had. They were just so perfect. On his last trip down there, he picked up a Goofy and Pluto for me. Absolutely adorable. It was very hard to focus at work that day. They sit in my bedroom and I can't help but squeal over them before I turn out the light.
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I didn't take this picture on this day. The ones I took didn't turn out as well as ones I had taken a couple of weeks before, because of lighting (this was natural light during the day in my bedroom). I'll make up for it with two photos next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment