Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bead arrival (day 39)

I wanted to not make this blog materialistic, as in me buying something and then raving about it. I know enough about shopping hauls on Youtube to know that as fun as it is to watch people and their fashion tastes, it's also makes other feel like those people are bragging about how much money they have and how they can go shopping all the time. As much as I don't want to make this sound like a haul, it's related to crafting, and it is definitely the best part of my day.

The artbeads.com order came in! As soon as I got home, I went at it. I put the bails on some pendants and put it on a chain I already had:

I am currently in the process of making more before I fall asleep, but I had to stop and post before I get carried away and forget :) Look out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment