Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Catching up (days 7-11)

Well, I really didn't want to do this, purging photos that is, but I really don't want to stop doing this project...so purging it is! I missed taking pics from yesterday and today...but...Who's really reading these anyway :D?


Anyhoo, let's start with Friday. Met up with two friends after work to have a cupcake snack downtown. Good times and tasty cupcakes!! :P Also, that would be icing on my friend's nose. This was the icing on the cake... HA- get it?...






Weekend was quite eventful. We went to Japanfest at Oppenhiemer park, and it was a really nice cultural experience. Quite a few people were dressed in Kimonos. There was a Samurai demo, an a flower arrangement and Bonsai tree table. The whole event was free! I love free events!! After Japanfest, we visited the Chinese garden in Chinatown and then hit up Night Market...again all free events :D



Sunday, I went to Watermania with family. Picture is courtesy of my brother's camera, but I was the photographer for this one. They had a really fun wave pool, and a waterslide. I took a video going down it :)








Last but not least, Monday I went to the beach. There was a little bee on my towel. Yes I freaked out but not for long. The bee was just taking a rest on my towel to clean his legs, then off he went. :)

Tuesday is photoless currently as I've been trying to catch up on some housework and photo editing. I probably won't be able to fully complete Project 365...but I'll make it up somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment