Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Jello-dancing (day 46)

Okay well, first time bellydancing, as it was offered at an amazing price via Livingsocial.com. A small group of people I know, including my sister-in-law joined me on this sweet deal. We just had our first class a few hours ago. Needless to say, I need the practice. At first, I was discouraged by some girls who seem to have it down and it almost seemed natural to them. I kept reminding myself that they too were once at a point where I am right now, and all it takes is the practice. I need to be jello and an etch-a-sketch...
As soon as I got home, it was time for a much needed shower after sweating it out at bellydance. Slipped into my favourite pajama pants and ate my very late dinner. So comfortable right now.

I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow...And I need me some of those hip scarves with the shiney things on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment