Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jewelry Fridays (day 56)

Jewelry making frenzy-friday?!

okay :)

We had our good friends from the Living Room Studio come by for a night of bad movies and beers. The boys were focused on those two subjects, the girls more so on Jewelry making and photography for said jewelry. Macro lenses...to the rescue!

Above is a pair I made. This one I'm keeping for myself, but I will be making a pair to sell as well, I hope.
These were made last week, but I finally took the picture today.
Finally got some stuff to start that etsy store? Maybe. I'm looking at collaborating to sell at a local craft fair, but it hasn't been confirmed yet. For now, I'll just keep making what I like :).

1 comment:

  1. Great. I don't wear earrings but if I did, I would definitely wear the plectrum ones.
    Very cool, thanks for sharing!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete