Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More meat! (day 66)

That's right! No cooking for me tonight! I met up with an old coworker after work to gossip and have tea at a nearby Starbucks. We sat at the kid's table to avoid creepy middle-aged gawkers. I also only paid for a "tall" when I get a "venti". I didn't have time to eat, so I sent C home to do unpack the rest of our stuff from our trip, and make some dinner for when I got home. We were fortunate enough to have some leftover steaks from the trip that was pre-marinated but not cooked. I wasn't hungry at all when I got home. The tea kind of filled me up. We have lunch for tomorrow! The cutting back on spending a lot of money on food is really paying off? We'll find out when it comes to paying the bills. It is strictly enforced next month for sure!

Kind of wish I could start doing some veggie meals soon...I'm getting tired of meat.

1 comment:

  1. So.... much meat!!! good job on the week of vegitarianism :P... *thumbs**up*

    ReplyDelete