Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not enough time in the day (day 68)

"Hamilton's Hairy Happenings" has been updated with September's beard photo of the month!

We had our little knitting club meeting at work today, and it was a serious "Stitch and Bitch" lunch hour. Maury was even on in the background, although we did not have control of the remote. We all made progress in our projects. I was the least progressive, however after it was over, all I wanted to do was finish the booties. I even got a booties book from an inactive member of the group. Very cute ones in there, and a pair that I was planning on doing, but in a slightly different style. You'll just have to wait and find out what they are :).

On the way home after bellydance, and after leaving T on the skytrain and catching the bus, I found myself knitting at the bus stop. I guess this is what happens when I don't bring my iPod. I remember when I had to take the bus before I started driving to work, I would have projects on the go, literally. Sometimes I miss that. Driving to work doesn't give me the time to do anything productive. At least when I was taking the bus, I could read, or work on knitting, or even doing a crossword from the paper to keep my brain awake. It's a shame I will have to be going back to alternating carpool duties once bellydance classes are over. Maybe I'll bring something productive while I ride in the back when I'm not driving :).

No comments:

Post a Comment