Saturday, October 09, 2010

Clean and warm (day 77-78)

The past few days, I've been focused on making sure everything in the house was clean, including myself! I've gone through my share of face cleansers, and they generally all do the same thing. The ones with the little beads in it are great for exfoliating. The one posted on the right, I find works best for taking anything harsh off my skin, which includes waterproof mascara. It also doesn't take much for it to foam up and do it's job, so with this much cleanser, it lasts for a very very long time. I used a sample size before and it lasted me about 6 months, in which case, the cost of this I find definitely worth it. I am going to see how long this tube lasts.
I also finished up my scarf. "Strawberries and Creme". It is a 1 x 1 rib stitch, 14 st on size US50 needles.
It is extremely warm. Good thing that was my intention all along. What's next on my list? Maybe a hat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment