Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (day 79)

OOOHHHHH my goodness. That was delicious. We went over to my brother's place for our Thanksgiving feast. Trish made a delicious turkey...and pretty much all the fixings. I offered to bring over some green beans...and oh, it was brought. I also provided dessert and juice!

What have I to be thankful for this year?

  • My wonderful, loving and charismatic family.
  • A wonderful addition to our family, my sister in law Trish, and getting to know her side of the family as well :)
  • Chris, of course, for being by my side and listening to me blabber about mundane things.
  • Great friends, and our fabulous adventures! Good times!
  • Rekindling my love for CRAFTS
  • And having several wake-up calls that allowed me take action in several areas of my life.
I hope next year is as memorable and awesome as this one so far :)

Excuse me while I sleep off my protruding belly. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians :), and advance to the Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment