Friday, October 22, 2010

Keeping it together (day 91)

I gotta say, it's definitely easier said than done.

As I don't want to get into too much information and people asking me about it, I'll make this as brief and as vague as possible. C and I took a visit to the hospital this morning. He was admitted and took a sick day. I had a short day at work so that I could come home early and take care of him while he's pretty much bedridden. Missed the wrap party for my team, unfortunately, but I had more important matters to attend to.

Pendant Chris got me in 2007 for our 4 year anniversary.
I'm also in the process of entering a contest, that will hopefully take care of something that we don't have to worry about in the near future. I have to write something short and sweet, and it's very difficult.

Being very vague today, I know, but I don't want to spoil the contest surprise. That will be up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment