Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lip syncing (day 74)

Kind of looks like there's a face...Instead, these are speakers for my iPod. I got the cheapest type available at the time (a couple of years ago) and they still work great. Only problem is it isn't reading some tracks.

I had a much needed shower, which I brought this little guy in with me. It's not waterproof, but it sat close to the shower so I could hear my tunes. Music makes a lot of things fun to do. If I had good tunes, I could probably have the place presentable in one whole day. I know it can happen!

I spent about an hour listening to music while taking the shower, drying my hair, and getting ready for bed, while lip syncing to it all. It was great. I felt like a superstar! Sang into my hairbrush and everything. Made my day.

I'm a cool person.

No comments:

Post a Comment