Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally, a normal evening (day 118)

Didn't stay late at work, FINALLY. Went to Boston Pizza for dinner. In the car, C kept repeating: Jambalaya, Jambalaya, Jambalaya. While waiting for our food to arrive, C and I were both playing with our phones. I found a camera setting that turns my images into "comic/graphic novel" style. I liked how it rendered my glass of water.

When food arrived, I dumped all of my vinegrette on my salad before tasting it to see if I even liked it. Turns out, I didn't really. My entree came, full of ribs and potatoes. It tasted like a frozen dinner they microwaved, the potatoes at least. Why do I keep coming back here, I'm never fully satisfied with the food for the price I'm paying (unless it's pasta tuesdays). I guess it's just conveniently close.

Reminder: ONLY Tuesdays for Boston Pizza...

1 comment:

  1. I agree... the onlything I like at Boston Pizza is the Pizza and Pasta, otherwise I don't like it very much. That's why I've gone there 2 times in like 3 years...lol. XD I'm also glad u got to come home at a normal hour...

    ReplyDelete