Monday, November 22, 2010

An Organized Mess (day 122)

What a LAZY day today. I've done what I can to procrastinate. Right, there's that huge list of things I want to do, but instead, lets turn on the last episode of Dexter and just flip through my Martha book, shall we? Okay! I think the only productive thing I really did today was get groceries and made dinner. I attempted to scan some baby booties knitting patterns from a book, but instead, the book is sitting open in the scanner...it's still there...haven't scanned a thing. I don't know what it is. Just don't feel like doing anything really.

Again, the place is a mess. I plan on having it cleaned before the holiday hits. At least I know where MOST of my things are....most...

What I like about this whiteboard/bulletin board is that I see it when I pass by to go to work, or to use the washroom. The problem is, I need to write myself reminders on there, in addition to actually listening to what I write down. Right now, as you can see, I have pinned up things that I either need to finish, coupons, or things I need to give to other people. The photo, well that's just for fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment