Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preparations (day 109)

This Saturday, I will be part of my first craft show! One of many that I plan to attend in the future, however the stress of preparing for it the week of is quite much. Tonight I find myself cutting lots of paper and stamping cards to place earrings in. I think I have a few other things to do, but...hopefully I'll finish in time :)

Right now, all I have is Jewelry, but in the future, I plan to do more: candles, decor, knitted accessories, etc. Most will be custom made to the customer.

Tsawwassen Town Centre Mall -- Nov. 13 10am - 4pm
Living Room Studio, with special guest Crafty Bunny -- "Handmade by Shann".

I should probably advertise the blog and myself...
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I'd die to have those wing earings they are beautiful... T_T, but u sold them, didn't u?

    ReplyDelete