Sunday, November 14, 2010

Times flies...(day 110-113)

So I realized that November coincides with the day count, so it'll be easier for me to keep track of my days if I'm behind...as usual...but still taking photos! 

Let's catch up shall we? What have I been up to?
Wednesday: We had some leftover bread slices that I turned into crumbs! I was planning on making some tasty-a-meat-a-balls but I didn't know how and was too lazy to figure it out...so they're still kind of sitting around...getting more stale.
Thursday: Remembrance day. November 11th, 2010. I bought a phone that I've been eyeing for a while, Samsung Galaxy S Captive from Rogers. This photo is --not-- of my phone, but of my iPod and taken with the camera on my phone. Lately, I've been listening to the Harry Potter audio tape any chance I can get. Most of the time it's during work, in hopes of going through the story before I see part one in theatres on the weekend. It has been going along well, I am on chapter 30!
Friday: I found these shades when I visited my parents. They were so retro I just had to take them. Not sure who they used to belong to. The few days before were really sunny, and when I finally decided to bring these into work...it was dark and cloudy...and raining slightly. Just my luck.
Saturday: My first craft show! I shared a table with "The Living Room Studio". They had two shows to attend at the same date and time, so they asked me to help out at one of them, and in return, let me use some table space to sell some jewelry that I've been obsessed with making.
The day was a success! I sold more than I completely expected. I am definitely considering doing this again next year, because craft fairs are huge around the holidays, compared to the rest of the year. Let's hope I can afford a table of my own, or be able to split it.

Things that will HOPEFULLY be available for the Etsy store and my future craft table (fingers crossed):
  • MORE jewelry
  • Knitted accessories -- hats, scarves, mittens, baby booties, etc etc
  • Candles
  • Stuffed toys
  • Handbags
  • and more random goodies from my Martha bible and inspired crafts from frequently read blogs.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds soo Awesome!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you for next year. luv the new phone. oh an with the meatballs.. crush the crumbs into a powder, put in some lean ground beef or whatever(chicken, turkey etc.), 2 eggs(so they stick together), fry some celery, green pepper(little bit)& onions with butter, then put some oregano & garlic(2-3 table spoon each)& put it all in a big bowl, mix them together... put foil on a tray & put them in the oven 4 about 5 mins.. check them.. they should take about 15-30 mins to make.. but check them with a tooth pick every 5 mins.. i hope that helped and good luck!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh & don't forget to make them into ball shapes before putting on the pan...lol forgot that part..lol but i thought it was obvious..lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, thanks for the recipe! Also, that pic is not of my phone, it's a pic of my iPod taken WITH my phone. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete