Thursday, December 02, 2010

Where have my evenings gone? (day 128-131)

Oh geez, where has the time gone?! Don't worry, I haven't been holding back on images. I've been working after hours so I don't get home til late! That should be ending in a couple of weeks, so I'll be able to enjoy my evenings again, but then I'll be missing for the holidays! GAH. In the mean time, you might have to get used to seeing my posts as purging photos. Hope that's cool :)
A plate a knife my brother and his wife got me for my birthday several months back. I'm using it to cut fudge :)
The other night, C and I attempted to do hot pot at home...with a slow cooker, as we don't have the equipment for hot pot...yeah that didn't really work. We ended up just cooking it on the stove and putting it in the pot to keep it warm.
The reason why I've been staying late! Haha, just kidding. Beau, the dog. He's a service dog in training. My coworker brings him in frequently to get him used to work environments and to continue his training. Once office hours are over though...that's a different story :D.
Last night, I gave myself an impromptu guitar chords lesson before I went to bed. I had the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz (Glee version) stuck in my head, and I decided to look up the tabs on how to play it. I realized at that moment...that I have small hands...I did the first verse :) hurrah...

No comments:

Post a Comment