Friday, March 04, 2011

Handed picked for you


While on our trip to Vietnam, we had the fortunate opportunity to visited a few beaches where we had a great time hunting for shells. C knows I like to shell hunt so he helped out a lot, even though he was feeling a bit ill on one of the days. Lucky for us, we found quite a few shells that had holes made perfect to make pendants.

So here we have it, adjustable hand picked shell necklaces straight from the beautiful Vietnam beaches:


Each necklace is different and beautiful in it's own way. Some will contain a pearl or a small Swarovski crystal. The necklace itself is just a strand of brown hemp. You can adjust the size to your preference to make a choker or just a regular length necklace. As the hemp and the other materials are delicate, this is a very fragile piece and should be taken with lots of care (when storing and when putting them on).

Honestly, I wish I could keep them all, but that would be selfish of me. I am just keeping one, but I haven't decided which one yet.

These will be going on sale at my next craft show which will be coming up in early May. Details coming soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't you mean that would be 'shellfish' of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I hope your craft show will be in Nanaimo! ;)

    ReplyDelete