Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneak Peek

Here's something to look forward to come May!

Come to the craft show and grab all the goodies before they get up on the etsy shop!

Saturday May 7th, 2011
Tsawwassen Town Centre
10am-4pm
Sponsored by:

There are going to be other great artisans that day!
I will be sharing a table with Tas. Her line is called "Elegance".
Come out and support local artists :)!

It's been busy busy busy these passed few weeks. I was commissioned to do an amigurumi for a coworker. Never done one before, but I was willing to give it a shot, considering I wanted to start doing them eventually. I really like it so far. I plan on doing more after this craft show. I won't be able to do any more by that time. Right now, it's currently on hiatus until my order or amigurumi eyes comes in :) How exciting. My first etsy purchase! I hope it gets in before my deadline!

The logo and cards are coming along. Time to figure out tag sizes and display ideas. Also finished a quick banner, which is pretty much...the card but longer

Another addition to the jewelry: The metal will be covered in a layer of allergy protectant. Have no fear topical allergy prone folks! This will provide you with a thin layer between the metal and your skin. Be itchy no more. How do I know it works? I'm actually quite allergic to jewelry myself, unless it's gold or sterling silver (to be on the safe side). I tried this protectant out myself for two days straight on earrings that I knew I would have a reaction to, and have not had a reaction yet, however everyone's skin is different. Majority of my jewelry are all silver plated or gold plated, which in my case, means nothing because the under metal still reacts to my skin. I currently do not carry gold filled, as it will be expensive, for me and you alike. Maybe one day. In the mean time, this protectant does a great temporary job. But what happens when it starts wearing off? Here's a good home remedy. Clear nail polish! It provides a great barrier between your skin and the metal, however it doesn't last for too long, so continue to apply it. Allow to dry overnight.


And now I will allow myself to do what I do best overnight,




Sleep :)











Shhhhhhhh
Yikes, I'm a little creepy. This was after a long day at work...
Sniffing my airmiles card...smells like fake credits.

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited to see all of your's and Tas' work! Only a month until show time :)

    ReplyDelete