Thursday, April 21, 2011

My love of bunnies!!

If you can't tell by now...I'm a huge fan of bunnies...huge.

So Easter is one of the more exciting holidays for me for obvious reasons now that you know my biggest obsession. Not only are rabbits my favourite animals, but it is also my chinese zodiac...COINCIDENCE? It's hard to tell. I've loved bunnies since I could remember. Zodiac may have had something to do with it...

Here's a video by one of my favourite animators, Simon Tofield. He has created a series of shorts that most of us would assume are true stories about his cat.

Happy Easter everyone :) (I've had this playing on repeat all day...probably gave this video 100 views just from me alone...). Please check out his other amazing shorts. Very talented individual, and inspirational!

Reddit gift update: My giftee has received her gift and I am told she likes it a lot! More when she gets pictures updated on reddit gifts :) now awaiting mine!

1 comment:

  1. I love this series of animations. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete