Wednesday, May 04, 2011

It's been a crafty kind of thing

Since my reddit giftee has finally received her gift and has posted it on the redditgifts site, here is a picture of what I made! Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the one being sent to me...I'm hoping it comes...maybe on my birthday! That would be a pleasant surprise :)!

The rose was made of a strip of red fabric folded strategically...it's actually pretty simple concept...but sometimes hard to pull off. Be glad you can't see the back of it :-D. 
With permission from JuicyRed (photo taken by her at a dinner :) ), I have here a picture of her wearing my reddit crafty creation! In reference to two posts before this, I had originally made this as a choker necklace, not putting into account that it should have been adjustable, or that I have a small neck :-S, but Miss JuicyRed took this as an opportunity to be creative herself and putting it in her hair instead! I gotta say, it looks wonderful!! I'm so glad it worked out.
As of late, I've been prepping for the upcoming Sublime Spring Market that is coming up on Saturday.

PRINT, CUT, STICK, POKE *crochet break* GLUE, STAPLE

I can't wait for this to be over...so I can start planning my next one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment