Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Luna Lovegood Scarf

In preparation for Potter mania (YES, I am one of those...), I made the scarf that the character Luna Lovegood wore in the 5th movie, if my memory serves me right. I followed a pattern that another potter fan had adapted by photos from the movie. To use the free pattern, please visit here. Do not use this pattern for profit.


My thoughts on the pattern--
I really enjoyed making this. Although, I did run into a point where I just wanted to stop working on it and wished it would just be done already. It definitely took me less time than I thought I would. I think it was very easy, and as my first crochet scarf, I think it turned out really well!

I made this in procrastinating on more amigurumis...avoiding crochet with some crochet...But I've gotta get on those requests :)


No comments:

Post a Comment