Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sublime Spring Market 2011

Thanks to all of those who came out to the Sublime Spring Market! I was pleased receive a lot of feedback! I met a lot of new and amazing artisans this show. Makes me realize how much I have to learn still! I want to jump into so many mediums! One baby step at a time. Here are some photos from the show :)

I shared a table with my good friend, Tasoula, with her line "Elegance"

Belinda, mother of R-chard; A wonderful, kind and talented lady!
Taj, an artist from "The Living Room Studio" and another good friend of mine :)
And here I am, wondering why I didn't grab some breakfast first thing in the morning.
I look forward to expand to some more craft shows, as well as bringing in some new items that aren't jewelry. I've slowly started some cute items, but before it goes to etsy, I am coming up with a few more designs. The feedback I've been getting from them are good, and I think I am in over my head with this...I made one prototype, posted it on facebook for my friends to see...and now have around 7+ unofficial requests for more...oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you at the craft show! Your jewelry looked amazing, as always.

    Hehehe looks like you are going to be busy with all those requests! I will make sure to advertise your new prototype ;)

    ReplyDelete